Truck Access Platforms
Truck Access Platforms
Click for full size images
star aluminium truck access platforms
At Star Aluminium, we fabricate light, maneuverable truck access platforms from rugged Aluminium.
This makes them easy to set up and reposition while being strong enough to withstand any weather conditions.
Considering your local conditions and height limits, we can build a rail guard that suits any requirement for trucks or working platforms.
We put safety first with sturdy handrails to make access easy and safety a priority.
Our design includes round tubing for grip and features such as the curved return rail, which allows users a safe way back without having any hard corners.
We can also build truck loading platforms with an extra castor in the center of the platform, allowing them to be joined side-by-side when needed without blocking one’s path.
You can choose from working deck material including checker plate or grid mesh for a strong platform that can be worked on safely and securely.
Depending on your needs of access and equipment use, we can provide these platforms with either steps at a 67 degree angle, or stairs at 45 degrees as per the Australian Standards.
SEMI-WELDED TRUCK PLATFORM SPECIFICATIONS
2000mm x 700mm
3000mm x 700mm
4000mm x 700mm
6000mm x 700mm
FLAT PACK TRUCK PLATFORM SPECIFICATIONS
Truck Access Platform (Flat pack version)
2000mm x 750mm
3000mm x 750mm
4000mm x 750mm
5800mm x 750mm
TRUCK PLATFORM INCLUSIONS
- Rigid yet lightweight aluminium.
- Meets Australian Standards
- Adjustable castor wheels providing an extra 300mm of height.
- 13mm grid mesh working deck
- 3mm checker plate only available on the flat pack version
- Bolt kit to allow multiple platforms to be joined together.
- Safety yellow powder coated handrails.
- Tool trays
- Lifting points
- Forklift pockets
- Locking chains to attach to trucks
- Custom platform lengths, widths & heights
- All terrain tyres with adjustable jacks for brakes
- Extra handrails to make a fully enclosed platform.
- Optional powder coated handrails to any colour possible.
- Rubber D-bumper to protect the platform from equipment & vehicles.
AFTERCARE & MAINTENANCE
Protecting the safety of our customers is a priority for us at Star Aluminium and we ensure all products are manufactured to meet both Australian Manufacturing Standards as well as Safety Standards.
Our products feature a compliance plate in conjunction with engineering certification.
Our standard products comply with OH&S requirements, have a 5-year manufacturing warranty, and meet all standards required by Australia.
Every month, we recommend that you inspect every working platform to make sure they are safe for use.
Check the platform’s surface and weld points in order to ensure there is no external damage or corrosion from weather conditions that can cause a safety issue.
If any damage is found on the equipment when checking your monthly inspection routine please mark the equipment as “out of service” and call us so we may discuss what needs to be repaired.